October 13, 2010

Steps to SUCCESS!

I know that many of you are new to It Works Global, and just getting your business off the ground. Welcome to the It Works Family! Here are a couple things to help you get started and complete the Steps to Success:



1. Go through the Training Academy. (Available in your eOffice) the Training Academy has valuable information regarding the products, goal setting, prospecting, compensation, party planning, and much more. Take notes and make sure you REALLY understand it! And MAKE SURE you complete ALL the action items- they are vital to your success. If there is something you don’t understand in the Training Academy, call your upline or Customer Service and they would be happy to further explain something.






2. Organize a City Blitz! There are Blitz Coupons available for purchase in your eOffice. The coupon is good for a FREE Wrap Party (The hostess can wrap for free) and a coupon for a $20 Wrap. Don’t forget to add your personal contact information! Pass out these coupons everywhere you go! Make a whole day of it, and Distribute as many as you can. Click HERE to watch a video from Director of Marketing, Pam Sowder explaining more about a City Blitz.

1 comment:

Linda Wittrock Worrell said...

Hello everyone, I am new to It Works, I started my business 4 weeks ago and I am doing great, I love my new business and look forword to going to work everyday. lol If I had one tip to give new comers, Take your Greens everyday and the rest will come naturaly, energy, giddiness, and the smile on your face will tell it all.