February 07, 2013

IT List!


Amanda Cozad, Double Diamond
Location: Cumming, IA, USA
Enrollment: 9/6/2011

When Double Diamond Amanda Cozad received a Facebook invite to a Wrap Party from [RANK] Teri Carson, she didn’t give it much thought. “I kind of blew it off,” she says. “I was fixing to go on vacation with my husband for a motorcycle trip.” She had little faith that a wrap could truly produce results, but her interest shifted when people started posting about their results with the It Works! Wrap. That’s when Amanda got inspired: “I thought, I’m going to be on a motorcycle, so if I can lose while I ride, that would be great for me!” She tried the Wrap with Teri and saw immediate results. While on her vacation, Amanda had her second inspired idea: “I thought, there are jewelry ladies, candle ladies, and makeup ladies, but no wrap girls! I could be the wrap girl!” Amanda realized that the It Works! Wrap was a unique product that nobody knew about, yet! Now, one of Amanda’s biggest worries is when to schedule all of her Wrap Parties! Thanks to this success, Amanda has been able to check off one goal after another. “My ‘why’ was always to be able to stay home with my kids,” she says. “Then to help pay the mortgage—and I did that within my first few months. Then, my goal was to be able to pay every bill we have for the month. To financially be able to take care of my family is my biggest why, and I can honestly say that the money I make every month now does that.” One of Amanda’s proudest accomplishments is the leader she’s become. “When I’d see other people up on stage, I thought, I want to be up there! I want to be the one training, and now I have a team and I’ve been doing training for my team live, up on stage.” Amanda’s desire to lead is not to bring glory to herself, but to help others. “I hope they have the ‘a-ha’ moment that there is nothing special about me,” Amanda says. “I’ve just done it longer and wrapped more people! I can honestly say if I can do it, anybody can do it. I have failed in the past, but now I’m in the right position with the right company, and the right product.”

“Amanda has a passionate heart, is confident, and direct with her team. They all know what they need to do to be successful and they believe that they can do it!” – Denise Walsh, Ambassador Diamond

Do you want to be on the IT List? We asked our top distributors to nominate members of their teams who go above and beyond to make their It Works!® business a success. The distributors featured on the IT List dedicate themselves to helping their team, keeping a positive attitude, and are always on their game! We want everyone to know that they are working hard to reach the top. Show the It Works! community that you have the drive and determination to make it, and we could see you on the next It List!

No comments: