July 19, 2013

Mark Pentecost Introduces New It Works! CEO


I am excited to introduce my It Works! family to our new CEO and my grandson, Landon! Just kidding, but he may be CEO in 2034 so keep an eye out!

  

We had a great time exploring our new corporate headquarters. The crew has been knocking down walls and I can really see the progress of our vision coming together. My hope is that our new office space becomes a place for you to call your own. The It Works!  team is truly my family and everyone is always welcome to visit.
If you attended Diamond Day, you were given a sneak-peak of the new headquarters. One picture shows my vision for a room dedicated to you. It will be black, green, and bling, recognizing our Presidential and Ambassador efforts.
At one point this vision was only a dream, but now it is quickly becoming a reality and I am happy to be able to share this with you! 
Watch our blog for updates and get ready to take this to a whole ‘notha level with us!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know what's inspiring? To see company leaders who are leading by example...what a great video!

Lisa Mason Minter said...

Thanks for such a great and inspiring article. I love this company and hope to be around when Landon takes the helm!
Lisa Minter
www.wrapyourbodyright.com

Laurie Jahn said...

How can we apply for a job there? jahnlaurie@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurie, I sent you a quick email :) - Marci

Laurie Jahn said...

I am a distributor! I just also would love to work at corporate! I want to move to Florida!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Social Media Exchange said...

This post is really incredible, one of the most helpful I have ever read,indeed.

Buy Real Youtube Views said...

The author's literary grace let I admire, I hope to have the opportunity to meet with the author of the author's feeling up three days that can not be finished