November 16, 2010

Building IT- The It Works Way

By CEO Mark Pentecost



The It Works Way always reminds me about what they say about Frank Sinatra, “He did it his way.” We are building It Works our way- the It Works Way! Each member of the team plays an important role- from the owners, corporate staff, leaders, product formulators, and all of you out in the field. Every one of us is coming together to create the It Works story.

Think about this: You are writing your own story. Whether good or bad, you wake up every day and continue to write your own story. In every situation, you decide how your story will unfold. And sometimes bad things do happen; whether your flight was cancelled, no one came to your launch party, or even if you suffer from a debilitating physical ailment. Will you let the bumps in the road keep you from success- or empower you? You get to decide. YOU are writing your story. Did you know that most movies are filmed with multiple endings? Just like in movies and story books, the ending to your story is not yet decided. Why not write your story to be one of victory, financial freedom, the ability to help others, great health, and a proud legacy?

I want your story to be filled with awe. I want your journey with It Works to fill your story with discovery and experiencing all that life has to offer. I want It Works to make you come alive. I want your story to have purpose, and be aligned with what is important in your life.

As Dr. Don said, “You may not have arrived yet, but you have left.” Many of you have taken the first steps of re-writing your story. You can use It Works as the vehicle to accomplish your dreams, and realize your purpose. Remember, that risk is the price we pay for opportunity. Be bold and join us at It Works- help us write our story as we help you write yours. Together we are writing stories of great success, good health, and true happiness.

The It Works Way means taking this business to the next level- our way. Expanding our business with integrity, courage, authenticity, and resounding joy, while staying focused on changing lives. We’re taking It Works Global to the top, are you coming with us?









2 comments:

Mary Schreifels said...

Thank you Mark. My story has new meaning and greater purpose since joining your team. I am excited every day for the new experience and the gift of health I can share. I am honored!

Carol Brower said...

I have my life back due to IT Works. I sleep through the night and I have my energy back. I have Fibromyalgia. I love this amazing company called IT Works!! I have Fibro Info Seminars and I'm educating people who have Fibro, from Diet to Chiropractic care to Massage Therapy & Exercise